360 Engine Take Down - See Photos

I have posted a few photos of the 360 as I take it apart. Thanks for
cleaning up my folder, Bart - I was going to do that today when I
posted the new ones, exchanging new for old. Today, I have all the
pistons out, the timing cover and oil pump removed, and am heading
out again to work on dissembling the rest of the engine. Hopefully, I
can get the block and heads to the machine shop next week for
magnafluxing/analysis. Nice day here! -Lu-