Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lu's progress

From: "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/06 Sat PM 02:03:59 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Lu's progress

more radical?that was a 292/518 comp hyd cam i sold you i am going with a comp hyd 305/540 in my 360 but that 292 chopped pretty good jeez Mark what cam do you have in your 401 now?:)
Bart
Good job Lu. I have a cam I got from Bart if you are interested.
Bart said it was in good condition. He can probably give you more
details on it . My builder told me I should go to a more radical one
for what I am doing with my 401. This leaves me with an extra cam. I
thing I got it fron Bart for $35.00. If you are interested or if
someone else is let me know. I may have some other parts you could
use during the process. Keep us posted I will help in any way I can.
Make sure to spray down all the internal parts with some lite lub to
prevent surface rust. Take lots of pictures. It will help if the
project takes a while. I have hundreds of my project. I helps to
know where everything goes. Extra parts arn't always good. See Ya
Mark 71 401/727