AMC team video and another update

 Well,
today I got the engine done. Test fit the hooker super comp headers
and neede some adjustment to clear the head bolts. The valve covers
are on the intake is on the oil filter is on. We filled it with 5
quarts of oil for now and primed the system. Set up the msd
distributor. tomorrow Bill and I are going to bring it back to my
house and we are going to asess the engine installation. It might be
bolted in tomorrow!!

We pulled the race car out today to check if we got the oil leak
fixed. It is fixed.
I figured out how to use my camera to take video. Check it out.
O ya I have more pics for my folder :o)>
Davis
I see I can't add the movie here so i will respond to someones post
with the movie so you guys can download it. I reccommend using hi
speed internet.