Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Can I remove the two side rear windows?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Can I remove the two side rear windows?

The quarter panel windows come out a lot easier than you may think. From the inside of the Gremlin, put the palm of your hand against the glass and push. It will take a little effort at first, but it should notharm the seals. I've done several.

Rick