Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Can I remove the two side rear windows?

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/06 Sat PM 04:36:30 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Can I remove the two side rear windows?

allt of pushing with a skrewdriver the rubber is tough and you'll notice this black sealer crap that will come off in chunks thats not part of the rubber seal around the glass don't worry.Just work slowly and be patient thy will come out
Bart
I want to remove the rear windows for paint but Im not sure how to go
about it.
The rubber is in good shape so I hate to ruin it to get them out.

Anyone know of a way to get them out?
Thanks