From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/06 Sat AM 07:47:26 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 727 in a gremlin

Yes the trans mounting from a 904 will work keep in mind if you don't have original steel grem,hornet,concord or spirit V8 motor mount plates you'll havta bang up your trans tunnel like i had to.
Bart

Ok,
I am comming to the point of installing my 727 soon.
My Gremlin had a 3 spd standard in it. I need to convert from the 3
spd spedo cable end to the 727 spedo end.

  Any one tell me what works? Does the 904 stuff fit?

Also What have you done for a tranny mount as the 727 is further
back.
Does anyone have the stuff I need?

  Thanks Gremmies (and non gremmies)
Davis