Under Package Tray Gauge Pod Question

Anybody know what years and cars had this under package tray gauge pod option? I only remember seeing it on a 77 Hornet AMX. My son was given a non A/C package try by a mutual friend a few years ago with the gauge pod on it but he didn't know what it came out of. He bought it to put it in his 78 Concord AMX but never did and gave me and my son a lot of parts that he didn't want to take to Florida when he moved 3 years ago gauge pod included. My son just gave it to me for the new Hornet. I will use the pod and make a new face plate to mount Autometer gauges. Anyone want the face plate and the gauges? I don't know if they work but there is an Amp, Oil, Vacume and clock in it.
"Doc"