Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early Gremlin Question?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early Gremlin Question?

Doc, Yea my wife (while we were still dating in 1971) got it off the used
car lot at our local AMC dealership. It was about 7 months old and the dealer
gave her a copy of the original window sticker. $1395.00 232 6-cyl automatic
(on the column) and power steering. No radio but did have wite wall tires. It
had 13" rims and little dog dish hubcaps. The rims had the 5 lug bolt pattern
too. I still have these rims and hubcaps around here somewhere.
'The Mix'