Mirror & Other Materials Found

I dropped off the template for the mirror at the glass shop along with the the piece it gets glued to and 2 hours and 15$ later I had my new glass. I found a nice 3/4 X 1/8 X 72" strip of aluminum at the local hardware store to make the rest of the tac bracket along with some nice stainless steel screws for mounting the new mirror and the tac. I stopped at the local Sears for a replacement of my old 6 Volt battery powered drill and got a nice 18 Volt one with 2 batterys and a flashlight on sale for 65$. I got the battery for the drill chargeing right now and will drill the holes and will install the repaired mirror tomorrow. I checked the measurements for the new pass side mirror I got off my friends step daughters Gremln sunday and they are the same as the factory one on the drivers side of my car. Now if the guy sends me the 22$ he is supposed to get from the insurance from the broken mirror I will be happy.
"Doc"