Re: Trendsetter side exhausts

If anyone is looking for Trendsetter side exhausts covers, you can purchace
them directly from the manufacturer at www.trendsetterproducts.com ask for
Larry, save some money deal directly with them. As for the end caps, The Mix
is correct, Jerry over at APP in FL reproduced those end caps in fiberglass
www.amclives.com for info. And if you are looking for the exhaust system for
these, I would recommend Jim Fortin at Talermade on my website's Vendors
List. Lastly, if you want a copy of original detailed instruction sheets
from the 'original' companey, go to my website then click on 'parts' then
simply click on 'trendsetter instructions' and print them on your computer
as it is illustrated and will be very helpful should you decide to go with
those pipes. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com