Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Side exit exhaust? & what size tube for 401?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Side exit exhaust? & what size tube for 401?

2" will fit your factory exhaust manifolds perfectly, but 2.25 will with a
little modification and it flows better. I purchased my side exhausts (factory
style Reproduction) from Andre Jacobs in San Antonio TX. At the time he did not
have the front plastic caps or the mufflers. I think he has them now. His
phone # is (830) 980-3165 email is akjamc@xxxx and his website is
http://southtexasamc.tripod.com
Two years ago, when I returned my gremmie to its '74 look, I purchased the
front plastic pieces from American Performance Products in Cocoa, FL., their
phone # is (321) 632-8299. To see how the whole system looks, check out the Album
here on Barts website under the mixx. Hope this helps.............'The
Mix'