Re: Ye Ole 360

-I will go along with bald headed, But Red Neck is questionable. It
is totally dependent on WHO I am with, what time it is, and how much
we,ER, I have had to drink!LOL This will be my first AMC engine make
over, I hate stock, so I am doing much research on the AMC v-8. You
AMC guys are really proud of your parts,ha! But guess what, AMC stuff
aint all that fits! BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333"