Re: Ye Ole 360

Davis,
This will be the first time that I have taken a car engine apart
completely. The Pacer I restored before was running, I just had to
deal with carbeurator, cracked exhaust manifold, distributor, body
work, etc. I have a very good friend here who is shepherding me
through this project. He gives me good advice about the engine as he
has built many. (Even if he is an old bald headed redneck! John, are
you reading this?) Thank you for the advice offer, I can use all the
help I can get! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
Have you ever taken an engine apart before? You might want to go over
it in a Technical service manuel just to familiarise yourself with
what you need to do. You will need a harmonic balance puller before
you can take the timing cover off.
> If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. If you get stuck in
the middle of somthing and need a coach you can call me on my cell if
ya like I will Email ya the #