Re: Docs broken mirror

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes, I definately need the blue horn center if you don't mind parting
> with it. Let me know how much you want for it. Thanks A million!
> BTW, weather was too nasty today to go to the junkyard...will be
> going tomorrow, permitting. -Lu-
> > > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> > I have a a Blue Horn button from the steering wheel I got on the
> steering wheel from Laurie down by you that I am not useing. I got a
> black one from Ct. last summer that I used. It is not cracked and
> just needs cleaning and the center lense is good but needs some
> scratches polished out. If you want it is yours, it's just sitting on
> the shelf here taking up space.
> > "Doc"

You can have it, it is just sitting here, as I will never use it. I'll include it with the clock when I send it in the spring. BTW I found out how to get the knob off the clock from someone on the AMX Files. It's funny I got the steering wheel a year before I got the new Hornet. I didn't even have a car to put it on, 2 months before I got the new Hornet I picked up a black Jeep Horn button at the Ct. AMO Show. The center under the lense had an raised AMC emblem and the word JEEP molded in it. I carefully with my dremil ground away the word JEEP and with my engraveing tool I textured the ground down area to match the surrounding areas. I made a new lense out of 1/8 Plexiglass and with 1/4 rub on letters put AMC on it next to the AMC emblem. It looks factory unless you look real close. I always hate the look of the 2 spoke AMC wheels and had already replaced the one in my other Hornet years ago.
"Doc"