Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Docs broken mirror

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Docs broken mirror

I have the long horn button with the gremlin guy in it. I need the small round button with the grem guy. Any one need the long one for the 2spoke wheel?
 Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I will look for that also, Doc. Hey - feel like repairing my horn
> center? *grin*
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > > Doc, Let me know what Hornet years the passenger side mirror will
> fit
> > > your car and I will look at the junkyard here for ya. -Lu-
> >
> > Thanks for the offer Lu, but Mark is sending me the glass I need
> for the mirror. What I do need is the round Hornet bee emblem off a
> Hornet hood even if it had a cracked clear plastic lense but is
> intact. I'll make my own lense out of plexiglass like I did for the
> horn button on the steering wheel.
> > "Doc"

I have a a Blue Horn button from the steering wheel I got on the steering wheel from Laurie down by you that I am not useing. I got a black one from Ct. last summer that I used. It is not cracked and just needs cleaning and the center lense is good but needs some scratches polished out. If you want it it is yours, it's just sitting on the shelf here takeing up space.
"Doc"