Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Docs broken mirror

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Docs broken mirror

I am also looking for the gremlin guy horn button for my gremlin. When your in the yard lookin it would be cool if you found one. This is the round horn button one. Not the long horn button one. Anyone happen to have an extra?
 Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc, Let me know what Hornet years the passenger side mirror will fit
> your car and I will look at the junkyard here for ya. -Lu-

Thanks for the offer Lu, but Mark is sending me the glass I need for the mirror. What I do need is the round Hornet bee emblem off a Hornet hood even if it had a cracked clear plastic lense but is intact. I'll make my own lense out of plexiglass like I did for the horn button on the steering wheel.
"Doc"