Re: Docs broken mirror

Yes, I definately need the blue horn center if you don't mind parting
with it. Let me know how much you want for it. Thanks A million!
BTW, weather was too nasty today to go to the junkyard...will be
going tomorrow, permitting. -Lu-
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> I have a a Blue Horn button from the steering wheel I got on the
steering wheel from Laurie down by you that I am not useing. I got a
black one from Ct. last summer that I used. It is not cracked and
just needs cleaning and the center lense is good but needs some
scratches polished out. If you want it is yours, it's just sitting on
the shelf here taking up space.