Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Dash Part Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Dash Part Needed

Doc,  I feel your pain about the radio delete plate. I still have mine. As I ordered my Gremmie with 'radio delete' of all the things I've changed over the years, that plate is still in my dash. Sorry. I'll keep an EYE out for one for you. BY the way, when is that AMC show in your area I'm going to try and make it, but it's a pretty long ride for a Friday night, so I'll need to make some hotel plans ahead of time.      'The Mix'