Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: GremlinTime

Doc, I've had plenty of FoMoCo stuff over the years too.  The biggest problem with small block Fords is the front sump on the oil pan. The last Mustang I had and the Fairlane I still own have the steering linkage behind the crossmember. I know Bronco's and some vans had rear sump oil pans, but finding and modifying them is sucha pain when that sbc just falls right in.  I've had in my supply of interesting stuff a 1971 Boss 351-HO Cleveland engine (4 bolt mains; 13.5:1 pistons; factory alum intake manifold set up for 780 Holley) and the idea of an AMC with it has crossed my mind, butt...............that damn oil pan.           'The Mix'