Re: Another Dash Part Needed

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Doc, I feel your pain about the radio delete plate. I still have mine. As I
> ordered my Gremmie with 'radio delete' of all the things I've changed over the
> years, that plate is still in my dash. Sorry. I'll keep an EYE out for one
> for you. BY the way, when is that AMC show in your area I'm going to try and
> make it, but it's a pretty long ride for a Friday night, so I'll need to make
> some hotel plans ahead of time. 'The Mix'

Rick say's he has a radio delete plate I can have. The show is Sunday May 16th at 10:00am rain date may 23rd. There is a small motel 1/2 mile down the street in Ardsley, I can't vouch for the quality of the rooms but from the outside it looks clean. If you want I can get their phone no# for you. There is also a large motel right off the N.Y. State Thruway 1 mile from where I live. I live 5 miles from where the show is being held.
"Doc"