Re: Another Dash Part Needed

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 2/14/2004 9:29:44 AM Central Standard Time,
> amc74hornet@xxxx writes:
> I know I am stretching this a bit but I need a radio delete plate for my
> Hornet.
> Guess what I got in my garage Doc?
>
> Rick

Your kidding me aren't you? If you aren't useing it I would be glad to buy it from you. I am not one for music when I drive and right now I don't have the cash to put in even a cheap AM/FM sterio system. Besides why spend money on somthing that will not be used. Besides the money would be better spent on the tac I need to complete the inst. panel. I spent 500$ for the car and another 1200$ for repairs and parts.
"Doc"