Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: GremlinTime

From: themixtoo@xxxx
Date: 2004/02/16 Mon PM 05:30:31 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: GremlinTime

I've had in my
supply of interesting stuff a 1971 Boss 351-HO Cleveland engine (4 bolt mains;
13.5:1 pistons; factory alum intake manifold set up for 780 Holley) and the
idea of an AMC with it has crossed my mind, butt...............that damn oil
pan. 'The Mix'

Gary,you think you cuaght hell from having a chevy in a AMC i could imagine the Blue oval crowd steaming with anger dropping a Boss clevo in a Gremlin LOL
Bart