Black interior questions

Ok Im painting my tan interior black. On the plastic parts should I
just use spray paint and then use vynl paint on the dash pad?

Should all of it be semi flat black? or should I gloss it all?

I seen the pics of donnys 74 gremmie in hemming and it looked like
the general dash was semi flat or flat and the crash pad was gloss
black.

Also what color is the headliner in a black car? I assumed it was
black but I just want to make sure.