Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: So long hornet Idea, Hello Gremlin!!!! I have

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: So long hornet Idea, Hello Gremlin!!!! I have some Que...

"Don't cheat the phone company" -- heh, but this isn't
the phone company, hes right man, go for it. If these
politicians cared about the enviroment they would
drive hybrids and fight to switch to solar power, not
drive gas guzzler GMC tanks and bitch about gun laws.

--- Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Well I am sure they also know the gremlin never came
> with dual exhaust. I would throw the 304's intake
> and carb with emission setup on it when you go to
> the inspection station. That is an easy swap when
> you get home just swap it back to the r4b and 4bbl
> I hate these sucky laws to keep rodders from being.
> Davis
>
> deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> Ive been into amc's for years but only amc jeeps. I
> know they cant
> tell unless they Look at the block which I find them
> not doing.
>
> The problem is they do a visual which most states do
> not. Headers
> arent a major issue but a 4 bbl on a 2 bbl equiped
> car makes them
> check into it harder. Get what I mean? The goal
> here isnt to drop in
> a capped off 401, but to find a happy medium.
>
> That r4b is just calling to that gremlin, but I dont
> know if its a
> wise idea if I want it to pass emissions. Does
> anyone have any pics
> of their dual set ups?
>
> Whats the best way to go? h or x pipe or true duals?
> Id love to peice togethr my own setup. I'll send
> pics of the car
> asap.
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.