Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: drums Vs. discs...pros n' cons..

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: drums Vs. discs...pros n' cons..

Heh, with the 2.87s or 2.89s or whatever the car has
in it, i has a like .602 or something reaction time
even when u hit the gas at the 2nd staging light, and
it hits i think a top speed one time of 92 mph, not
sure, maybe it was 87. I forget, but I know the car
runs very consistantly, except when you want it
to..sometimes. Yes it runs in the 15s, see the marks
on the windsheild:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/75-Gremlin-on-Trailer.jpg

75 X 304 V8 AT A/C detroit locker, needs a tune up,
carpet, degreasing, rust away stuff on the doors, and
just minor repairs at the moment.

=====
D.G. 713