Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More Snow On It's Way Here In N.Y.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More Snow On It's Way Here In N.Y.

Yeah its gonna be COLD out.. if ur gonna stay in the
whole time maybe ya should get a comfy chair, a
blanket, the remote, some hot chocolate, and run an
air tube out the window for fresh air once in a while.
Heh, thats what I'd do..

--- amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> Supposed to get 3-6 inches between sunday night and
> monday morning. Going to spend the next 3 days
> working on plastic interior parts. With the weather
> at this rate I am going to be house bound and I
> should have no probelm finishing all the interior
> parts for the spring installation.
> "Doc"

=====
D.G. 713