Re:4bbl vs 2bbl 401 ...CJ-5 emissions failures... 73 is emission year st

Re:4bbl vs 2bbl 401 ...CJ-5 emissions failures... 73 is emission year start

My cj5 had a 304 from the factory with a motorcraft 2bbl on it.
I had issues with just getting it to pass with headers and duals.

I'll probably go ahead and use a ford 351 carb like mentioned on
another forum just to see if I like it. I may also try a holley 500
cfm 2bbl on the stock manifold to see how that works. I have that
R4B intake I can play with as well or sell it and get some headers.

I guess I just need to find out If I want to go through the trouble
of swapping out intakes every 2 years.

Who makes headers for these things anyway?
Anyone have any writeups on s do it yourself duals with x pipe?