Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:4bbl vs 2bbl 401 ...CJ-5 emissions failures...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:4bbl vs 2bbl 401 ...CJ-5 emissions failures... 73 is emission year start

Headman Makes headers for v-8 gremlin. 120.00 from Summit. i will take that R4B if you decide to sell it.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:

I'll probably go ahead and use a ford 351 carb like mentioned on
another forum just to see if I like it.  I may also try a holley 500
cfm 2bbl on the stock manifold to see how that works.  I have that
R4B intake I can play with as well or sell it and get some headers.