Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Kennedy American Catalog

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Kennedy American Catalog

You forget I have a year and a half(well, I think they
just changed it AGAIN. If I don't get my license in
the next like 3 or 4 months, I won't be able to get it
until I'm 18. Stupid laws.) at least until I get a
license to legally drive. I'm already searching out
parts. It only needs some minor work to get it on the
road again, all I need to do is freashen it up. Fix
rust, most likely paint, tune up, degrease, etc. - 2-4
years should be enough time. -Dave

--- amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."
> <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> > I hear ya Doc, and thanks. But I HATE speed
> channel.
> > Their lack of AMC related programming has forced
> me to
> > boycott their station. Besides, I don't want a
> > restored gremlin, I want an
> original..."refurbished"
> > gremlin. I dare to be different. :) Besides, I
> myself
> > would rather have an old but original battery tray
> so
> > that I can practice rust removal and painting it.
> But
> > this may just be one item I'll have to turn to a
> > company for.. thanks again Doc. -"Daved and
> Confused"
> >
> > =====
> > D.G. 713

> > Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus"
> Sweepstakes
> > http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
>
> You will find the lack of AMC related anything in
> the whole automotive world TV, magazines, so are you
> going to close your mind and boycote the world? If
> you are restoreing an AMC or a brand "X" the
> processes are the same. The Speed Chanel and Spike
> and ESPN have very good auto related shows that you
> if you open your mind could learn a lot from. Even
> an old Fart like me has learned alot about new
> developements in auto restoration and the latest
> materials and I been doing it for most of my life.
> You better get a lot of education and get a job that
> pays a multi million dollar salery to pay for that
> "Original" not restored Gremlin you are dreaming
> about. In the mean time I will be driveing my 2
> Hornets and enjoying them.
> "Doc"

=====
D.G. 713