Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fender Well - OH WELL!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fender Well - OH WELL!

I am lucky we have a store here like the catalogue.Called Metro Tool  And they are having a sale till the end of the month. 50% off all general merchandise and 30% off all heavy equipment. I have been buying like crazy and I have to go back again before the end of the sale. I got my engine crane and stand from them last year for 160.00 for both.
 Grem

 Check out the Northern tool catalog. I got my engine host and engine stand from them. Beware of Shipping costs as they can be expensive so try to get their stuff on sale.
"Doc"