Re: Kennedy American Catalog

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> I hear ya Doc, and thanks. But I HATE speed channel.
> Their lack of AMC related programming has forced me to
> boycott their station. Besides, I don't want a
> restored gremlin, I want an original..."refurbished"
> gremlin. I dare to be different. :) Besides, I myself
> would rather have an old but original battery tray so
> that I can practice rust removal and painting it. But
> this may just be one item I'll have to turn to a
> company for.. thanks again Doc. -"Daved and Confused"
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

You will find the lack of AMC related anything in the whole automotive world TV, magazines, so are you going to close your mind and boycote the world? If you are restoreing an AMC or a brand "X" the processes are the same. The Speed Chanel and Spike and ESPN have very good auto related shows that you if you open your mind could learn a lot from. Even an old Fart like me has learned alot about new developements in auto restoration and the latest materials and I been doing it for most of my life. You better get a lot of education and get a job that pays a multi million dollar salery to pay for that "Original" not restored Gremlin you are dreaming about. In the mean time I will be driveing my 2 Hornets and enjoying them.
"Doc"