Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Battery Tray & SPEED Channel

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/18 Sun PM 07:34:27 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Battery Tray & SPEED Channel

Dave just buy a new one you have a snowballs chance in hell redoing your batt tray mine came off in pieces and i no longer use that area of my gremlin as my batt is in the back now.
Bart
I will go for the battery tray when I go back to the Gremlin donor
car this week. I will send you mine if you really want to practice on
restoration - sanding, bondo, welding..... :*) It is 3/4 whole, one
corner is rusted away. I have no plans to keep it - you can have it
if you want it.

I like the Speed Channel just to watch 'A car is born' and see what
ideal garage restoration, no money limit is like....LOL!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."