New old guy part 2

 Thanks for the warm welcome. Bart, I thought I had some photos of my
Concord saved to disk but I can't find them. I need to go to my dads
and take a few photos. Hi Rick, Didn't mean to give the impression
the Rebel was my first AMC. That was a 63 Rambler American. I had to
put hood pins on it to keep the hood from flying up on me. I still
miss that car. Doc. Thanks for the advice. I think I have seen some
of these valve covers on the net. Lumina 333, thanks for the reply. I
hope to have a place to work on my "Rambler" soon. Right now working
on getting a place with a garage. I have let too many AMCs slip thru
my fingers because I didn't have a place to put them. Sorry guys, not
planning on a V8 for the 83 Concord. it's the last of the breed and I
would like to keep it (sort of) like it is. But if I find the right
body later.. who knows? Just to let some of you know my AMC History.
In the past I have had a 68 Javelin sst,72 Gremlin (304 V8 stock)Lots
of hornets an 84 eagle, 75 J 10 pick up and a few Ambassadors and
Rebels. Not in that order mind you. By the way. Eddie (may I call you
Eddie?) You have one of the best AMC sites on the web. Nice job..

See ya around. Jeff