Re: Kennedy American Catalog

Hi folks, talked to Jeff this past week. His catalog is free; and sent out
bulk mail so if you don't order something it could be weeks before you see
it, if you order something he chunks it in the order! Address down below has
a lot of repro items for cars that Bart's site here is dedicated to. Doc has
some excellent advise on the battery tray, worht it for $25 as opposed to
putting compromised 30+ year old metal that has had acid spalshed on it for
decades on a car you may wish to keep, much less restore. POR 15 can only do
so much! Jeff does not have a website but indicated he will try to have one
up this year. He is a excellent asset to the AMC hobby and a good friend
too.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

All I have is s snail mail addy an phone no#.
KENNEDY AMERICAN INC.
7100 State Route 142 SE
West Jefferson, Ohio 43162-9751
Phone no# 1-614-879-7283