Re: Kennedy American Catalog

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Doc - I will contact them tomorrow for a catalog.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > > Can you please post the website address?
> > >
> > > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> charge
> > > for it.
> >
> > All I have is s snail mail addy an phone no#.
> > KENNEDY AMERICAN INC.
> > 7100 State Route 142 SE
> > West Jefferson, Ohio 43162-9751
> > Phone no# 1-614-879-7283
> > "Doc"

You will not be unhappy with any of the products they sell. When I needed a brake booster for the yellow Hornet a few years ago there was not a rebuilt one in the whole country. Really. Everyone wanted mine to rebuild, and if they lost it I would be SOL. Jeff found me a NOS one in 3 days and the price was reasonable. Now I have a core if I need one to be rebuilt, but it is only a single diaphram one, but still usable in place of a duel diaphram one if I need one for the new Hornet. Sometimes getting through on the phone is hard but it is well worth it. "Doc"