Re: Kennedy American Catalog

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks, talked to Jeff this past week. His catalog is free; and sent out
> bulk mail so if you don't order something it could be weeks before you see
> it, if you order something he chunks it in the order! Address down below has
> a lot of repro items for cars that Bart's site here is dedicated to. Doc has
> some excellent advise on the battery tray, worht it for $25 as opposed to
> putting compromised 30+ year old metal that has had acid spalshed on it for
> decades on a car you may wish to keep, much less restore. POR 15 can only do
> so much! Jeff does not have a website but indicated he will try to have one
> up this year. He is a excellent asset to the AMC hobby and a good friend
> too.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston aMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com
>

> All I have is s snail mail addy an phone no#.
> KENNEDY AMERICAN INC.
> 7100 State Route 142 SE
> West Jefferson, Ohio 43162-9751
> Phone no# 1-614-879-7283
> "Doc"

When you order somthing you have to remind him to send you his latest catalog my son told me. My son orders more parts for his 2 Javelins than I do for my Hornet, now 2 Hornet's so he is the one who makes sure we have an up to date catalog. But like I say the quality of his parts is first class and so is the service. On the repo battery tray if the tray is in need of replacement the there is a 99% chance that the fender well it is bolted to is also rusted. Had that on my original yellow Hornet, rust, battery acid did it in. Had to cut out the rusted metal to repair the fender well so I could install a generic metal battery tray from the auto parts store. On the new Orange Hornet when I replaced the battery the original factory battery tray was like new with only minor surface rust. Later!!!!
"Doc"