Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Kennedy American Catalog

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Kennedy American Catalog

Last I looked, Doc, mine was solid under where the
battery tray was suposed to be. I opened the hood one
day to drop in a new battery to get the car
started(after 10 years, it started RIGHT up! I love
AMC!) and move it onto a trailer to get some air in
the tires and some fresh gas in the tank, I noticed
the entire tray had dissolved into about 4 large
clumps about 1"x1-1/2" and the rest was dust. I swept
it out of there and it looked solid. Its still holding
a battery on the fender well 2 years later. Thanks for
the warning though. -Dave

=====
D.G. 713