Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whew! Got a LOAD of Parts.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whew! Got a LOAD of Parts.......

Does it have the gremlin man gas cap? Gremlin script
emblems(I collect them, lol)? Battery tray? While you
are tearing it apart can you look for reminents of a
build sheet? Little X badge on the glove box cover? -
I'd gladly take those, and if no one else needs it,
the steering wheel. Thanks.

=====
D.G. 713