Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Stupid Auctions on Ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Stupid Auctions on Ebay

I supose its a good way to make money towards your
car. Find some pics of chicks online, post it up on
ebay, print the pics out(easy, put them on ur digicam
like u took them, take em to walmart or something,
print em out!) and mail them with a typed up letter,
spray with perfume, and you got yourself a new tire!
Couple more times and you can get the bumpers
rechromed!!

--- lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I am in the wrong business!
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."
> <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> > Ack, you'd be surprised! Some of the past auctions
> > have sold for up to nearly $100-$150.
> >
> > --- lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> > > THAT IS THE STUPIDEST AUCTION! WHAT MORON PAID
> $100
> > > FOR THAT?!! LMAO!!
> > > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David
> G."

> > > ViewItem&item=2976638648&category=1467
> > > >

> > =====
> > D.G. 713

> > Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus"
> Sweepstakes
> > http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus

=====
D.G. 713