Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Rick,  My Gremmie still has the original 'rear spoiler' (air deflector) on and it does have some type ofrubber gasket between it and the roof. I don't think I've ever seen them at swap meets or the last two AMO national meets I went to in Kenosha or Lansing. The last time I had the defector off they looked like they would be fairly simple to make.           'The Mix'