Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: finally getting started.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: finally getting started.

Rod,  I haven't looked at it for a long time. I'll have to check it out for you. My other Gremmie is parked in an unheated garage with 10" of snow outside and we in Cleveland haven't seen a day above 20 degrees for about 10 days now......'The Mix'