Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: finally getting started.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: finally getting started.

Wish someone would have told me what to do with those Chevy starters years ago. I had a number of 350 Chevy's had the same problem with all of them. When they got hot I prayed that they would turn over. Got pretty good at changing them out though.
Terry