More !@#$%^&*() Snow

Looks like we going to get another 5 inches of snow today. I hate snow. This winter is keeping me house bound for day's at a time. I had the carb for the Chevy a week before the weather coperated and let me insatll it last Tuesday. I guess today I will put the 2 finish cotes of paint on the center dash panel today and start on some other plastic interior parts.
"Doc"