Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 72 pics

Dave,
 The rear quarters need some more work, and it needs paint. Then put back together.
 Price is 1200.00 I have a rebuildable 360 long block for 50.00 Or I have a running complete 360 for more $
 Davis

"David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
Ouch - What kinda condition is it in now?? Sorry
didn't call you already, was busy. Do you have a price
at all, or must I call and we talk it out? I was
curious because depending on the price perhaps I can
spare some change.. dunno what I would do with it
though, or where I'd put it. I'd end up putting in a
360 I guess. Lemme know. Thanks. -Dave

--- Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Call me 860-997-2732 Here are a couple of pics from
> when I first saw it.
>

> "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Davis - Price/Pics?
>
> --- Davis <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > I added what pics I have of my 72 X.
> >  I couldn't add them to my folder though, never
> gave
> > me the option.
> >
> >  I also have decided to sell my 73 gremlin X if
> > anyone is interested
> > in a project.
> >  Davis
> >

> =====
> D.G. 713

> Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus"
> Sweepstakes
>
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=73gremlin1.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/pjpeg name=73gremlin2.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/pjpeg name=73gremlin3.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 5 image/pjpeg name=73gremlin4.jpg

=====
D.G. 713