Whew! Got a LOAD of Parts.......

I think I am going to take a nap after I post this....Worked for 3
hours pulling Gremlin parts off the rust bucket 1974 Yellow Gremlin X
found in a field in East Central rural Alabama. Here is what I was
able to salvage (so far - got to go back for a few others next week):
sun visors, steering wheel(tan, 3 spoke, AMC horn has 1 small crack,
but minimal damage), gauge package, window crank handles, grille,
headlamp covers, middle plastic dash piece that fits over heater
controls, all lenses, chrome spoiler w/gaskets (gaskets in bad shape,
but can be templated), 1 chrome volcano hub piece, Gremlin hood
emblem, lighter, seat belt plastic pieces (guides, etc.), and
driver's side chrome rear view mirror. Did any one want the chrome
luggage rack? I am going to go back next week for more parts, namely
the back hatch pieces, floor shifter bezel, dash pad, glove box
cover, and try to open the hood (says 3.8 L on back). Anyone need
interior plastic pieces or engine parts? Please let me know what to
pull. I don't want much for these parts, mainly postage to ship them
to you + a couple of dollars for my time. That is, the parts I don't
need. :-) Just let me know.....