Re: Whew! Got a LOAD of Parts.......

Dave, note that Kennedy American sells a new replacement battery tray,
really nice ones too I may add. $29.00 Part Number EL2878 for 1970-88 AMCs.
Also, amclarry on ebay I recently bought a NOS little glovebox "X" from for
$6.00. He might have more. And should any of you find a build sheet on any
of your cars, please scan it and send it, or make a good, clear copy of it
at Kinko's or Orifice Depot :~P and mail it to me. I have a file dedicated
to decoding these darned things on my website! Here is the file and more to
be loaded this year!
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/bodyParts.htm
Thanks, and goodluck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
David asked:
Does it have the gremlin man gas cap? Gremlin script
emblems(I collect them, lol)? Battery tray? While you
are tearing it apart can you look for reminents of a
build sheet? Little X badge on the glove box cover? -
I'd gladly take those, and if no one else needs it,
the steering wheel. Thanks.

=====
D.G. 713