Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whew! Got a LOAD of Parts.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whew! Got a LOAD of Parts.......

Thanks Eddie! Ever since reading that file about the
build sheets about a month ago on your site, I became
interested in them. Figured I'd ask while she is
ripping the car apart(for a good cause of course) and
one question: The repros from Kennedy American.. how
original looking are they? I'm looking to keep my car
looking like the day it came from the factory, so,
aiming for an original, or original looking one is
cool. Like if a rough one came out of this parted
gremlin found in Alabama. Ya know? But oh well, I
guess it wouldn't hurt to put a new one in, heh.
Thanks again.

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx>

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/bodyParts.htm
> Thanks, and goodluck,
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> =================================
> David asked:
> Does it have the gremlin man gas cap? Gremlin script
> emblems(I collect them, lol)? Battery tray? While
> you
> are tearing it apart can you look for reminents of a
> build sheet? Little X badge on the glove box cover?
> -
> I'd gladly take those, and if no one else needs it,
> the steering wheel. Thanks.
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

=====