Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

Does it have the gremlin man gas cap? It has the locking gas cap but
the Gremlin man is gone off of it. I found the gas cap key in the
ignition, but couldn't get the cap off the car - will try to remove
it when I go back next week.

Gremlin script emblems(I collect them, lol)? I pried one off the hood
emblem but one of the pins broke when I did that. The script looks
okay though.

Battery tray? I was unable to get the hood open, but will look next
week when I take more tools.

While you are tearing it apart can you look for reminents of a build
sheet? I hadn't thought to look for this, but will take the back seat
out and look underneath there for it!

Little X badge on the glove box cover? The glove box cover
has "Gremlin X" script in a rectagle on the outside of it.

I'd gladly take those, and if no one else needs it, the steering
wheel. I am in the process of cleaning up the steering wheel. The
center AMC logo turned out very nice (the 'crack' turned out to be a
tiny cut which is hardly noticeable), the rubber is not dry rotted,
but stained. I will take the cover off the rim today and see what the
bakelite looks like. The retaining plastic ring on the back is in
tact also. How does $12 sound if it is something you want/need? I
think someone asked for it previously, was it you?