Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

David, I just read through the posts, and you were the one who asked
for the steering wheel. It is yours if you want it. I hope the price
is okay, if not, make me an offer. I am just trying to recoupe what I
had to pay the lady to pick her car apart!

> I'd gladly take those, and if no one else needs it, the steering
> wheel. I am in the process of cleaning up the steering wheel. The
> center AMC logo turned out very nice (the 'crack' turned out to be
a tiny cut which is hardly noticeable), the rubber is not dry
rotted, but stained. I will take the cover off the rim today and see
what the bakelite looks like. The retaining plastic ring on the back
is in tact also. How does $12 sound if it is something you want/need?
I think someone asked for it previously, was it you?