Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

Wow if I had an old dead gremlin in my yard that I
used to drive around for years and years, and suddenly
someone wanted to pay to pick through its reminents..
I'd cry! I guess I just love cars that much.

--- lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> David, I just read through the posts, and you were
> the one who asked
> for the steering wheel. It is yours if you want it.
> I hope the price
> is okay, if not, make me an offer. I am just trying
> to recoupe what I
> had to pay the lady to pick her car apart!
>
> > I'd gladly take those, and if no one else needs
> it, the steering
> > wheel. I am in the process of cleaning up the
> steering wheel. The
> > center AMC logo turned out very nice (the 'crack'
> turned out to be
> a tiny cut which is hardly noticeable), the rubber
> is not dry
> rotted, but stained. I will take the cover off the
> rim today and see
> what the bakelite looks like. The retaining plastic
> ring on the back
> is in tact also. How does $12 sound if it is
> something you want/need?
> I think someone asked for it previously, was it you?
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > =====
> > > D.G. 713

=====